- What types of personal information may be collected through the Platform.
- With whom We may share the personal information.
- How We use the information collected.
- How personal information collected through the Platform is used.
- How We secure personal information you provide Us through the Platform.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the personal information We collect.
Our collection, use, storage, protection and disclosing practices for information that We collect from any individual who visits Our Website(s) or uses the services provided through the Platform for any purpose (“you” or “your”).
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On Our Website(s), via Our Platform, or Our App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- When you interact with Our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
- For the purposes of conducting a transaction through Our Website or Platform.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising), that may link or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
Visiting Our Website or Downloading Our App.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to Us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact Us at Privacy@nexsystech.com. California residents under thirteen (13) years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Types of Information Collected and Shared.
We collect personal and non-personal information (i) that you provide to Us when using Our Platform, (ii) that you give to customer support team when communicating with Us offline or via email or (iii) automatically when you use Our Platform. This collection may include several types of information about users of Our Website, including:
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Information about your computer, internet connection, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, which is used to access Our Website or Platform, and usage details.
We collect and store some or all of the personal information:
- You provide directly to Us.
- Automatically as you navigate through Our Website or use Our Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP
- This personal information may be used to provide the products and services that you have requested with Nexsys or other entities, to process transaction(s), to send transactions confirmations and to provide customer service. We will not use the information you provided to Us through Our Platform for marketing purposes, and if Our practices change We will inform you of this change and, if appropriate, provide you a right to opt-out of these communications.
We may also collect non-personal information about users of Our Platform. The non-personal information that We collect on Our Platform is information that by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you, such non-personal information may include:
- Demographic information and other anonymous statistical data relating to the use of this Platform. For example, We collect and store certain non-personal information automatically whenever you interact with this Website, including your IP address, browser information and reference website domain name.
- Non-personal information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. When you download and use the App, We may collect non-personal information regarding your usage as well as device information, such as the type of device, the device’s unique device number, operating system, settings, mobile network information, and crash data. This information is used to analyze and improve Our Platform and to improve customer experience.
- Your IP address, browser and reference site domain name may be logged every time you visit Our Website.
We may share information we collect from you, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable, with business partners, including, but not limited to, your lender, your title agent, the title insurance company, companies We use to verify your identity credentials, the purchaser of your loan or where We reasonably believe required by law.
We have established several relationships with third parties’ vendors to best serve Our customers and to operate Our Platform. We may employ other companies and individuals, either affiliated or unaffiliated, to perform functions on Our behalf in connection with the operation of Our Platform. Examples include video recording of transactions, storage of video recordings, and authentication-related services. These third parties may have access to your information collected through Our Platform as needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
From time to time, we may engage other third parties to assist in providing Platform evaluation services, order processing, fulfillment services, as well as customer service. In addition, we may engage third parties to provide services such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services. We may share your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law and by your use of the Platform, you consent to such sharing.
We may transfer your personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event involving all or some of Our assets.
Consent to Audio Video Recording
We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material that you give to Us or send to Our Platform for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and manufacturing products using such information.
We may also require entities such as lenders or title agents to provide information, which may include personal information relating to a borrower or signing agent, in order to access certain features of the Platform.
Also, like many websites and mobile apps, We use “cookies” or similar technologies on Our Platform, which are files stored on your device’s hard drive by your browser or App. These cookies help Us identify Our account holders and optimize their experience on the Platform. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized features of the Platform.
Most browsers provide you with the option to set your browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalized services may not be provided to you and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features on Our Websites. Currently, the Website does not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
From time to time, We may use the actions that customers take on Our Platform to customize Our products. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data are used only to improve Our Platform’s designs and operation and to provide Our customers with a more fulfilling experience.
Corrections/Updates to Your Data.
You can correct data relating to you, whether provided by you or another entity, by contacting the lender, title agent or insurer associated with your transaction. To correct the information, you need to end the session. If you have any questions or concerns about correcting or updating your Data, please contact the lender, title agent or insurer associated with your transaction.
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties’ vendors to best serve Our customers and to operate Our Websites.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on Our behalf in connection with the operation of Our Websites. Examples include fulfilling orders, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, hosting and operating the Websites and providing customer service. These third parties have access to your information collected through Our Websites as needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- E-Commerce Services, Shipping Services: We may employ certain vendors to provide e-commerce services and customer service on Our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill orders that are processed through such vendors and to provide customer services. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
- Credit Card Processing: We use a third party to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Website Evaluation, Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, We may engage other third parties to assist in providing Website evaluation services, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services, as well as customer service. In addition, We may engage third parties to provide services such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services. Also, you permit Us to share your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We may transfer your personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. Additionally, We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with Our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, We will not tell Our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
Customer Service and Feedback.
If you have questions during the closing process, you may call the telephone number provided in the Help section of the closing window (located on the right side of the screen on the Website). If you need assistance or would like to provide feedback after the closing process, you should contact your lender. You also may provide feedback by calling the telephone number provided in the Help section of the closing window on the Website.
Security of Personally Identifiable Information.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. Personally identifiable information is stored on secure servers employing firewalls. We encrypt transmitted personally identifiable information and, where appropriate, We encrypt transmitted sensitive personally identifiable information at rest.
Sale of Data
We do not sell your data.
We use industry-recognized security safeguards to protect your data. We secure all data that’s sent to Us to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized changes. We protect your data using industry-standard security products and protocols, as well as carefully developed security procedures. Our security measures are reviewed on a regular basis by both Our internal team members and outside security specialists. We also hold Our team members responsible for keeping your data safe. Here are some ways we do that:
- We require all team members to take regular training and sign a written statement acknowledging their compliance with Our security protocols.
- We limit access to sensitive data only to team members based on their role.
- We enforce strict password protocols.
- We require authentication and authorization for team members to use, view or change information.
Questions about Our Policies.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of Our policies, please contact the lender or title agent associated with your transaction.
Other Data Privacy Rights
You may have additional rights available to you regarding your personal information, such rights are dependent upon the laws and regulations of the state that you reside. To view your additional rights and disclosures related to such rights, please click here and select the appropriate state.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, learn more about your California privacy rights at the Nexsys Privacy Notice for California Residents.
To make a request to exercise your California privacy rights, please contact Us.
How to Contact Us about Your Data
By phone: (888) 411-7219
By email: Privacy@nexsystech.com
Nexsys Technologies LLC
Attn: Nexsys Legal
1054 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
Please include your phone number when contacting Us by mail so that we can promptly review, fulfill and reply to your request.